The Francis Bacon Collection – Bookshop Edition
Over 700 works never revealed to the public
The collection of unpublished Works presented in 7 thematic sections. Each section is preceded by a short introductory text. All the works are photographed by Scripta Maneant, so as to provide the reader with the highest quality and uniform documentation, faithful to the colors and to every detail of all the Works.
Exclusive Scripta Maneant photographic campaign.
Description of the Volume
- Size: 24 x 29,5 cm
- Pages: 456
- Images: 560
- Language: Italian/English
- Hardcover coated with Fedrigoni Imitlin Bianco Neve and gold foil lamination on plates and spine. Headbands in gold.
- Interior: 4+4 colours printed on matt coated paper of 150 gr/mq
- Endsheet: 4+4 colours printed on uncoated paper of 140 gr/mq
- Dust jacket 4+4 colours printed on uncoated paper of 130 gr/mq. Matt plastic lamination.
Author and Curator
Fernando Castro Flórez Philosopher and Art Critic.
With texts by
Edward Lucie-Smith, Cristiano Lovatelli Ravarino, Ambra Draghetti, Umberto Guerini
• Editor’s Note
• Francis Bacon, Drawings by Edward Lucie-Smith
• The Parallel Worlds of Francis Bacon by Cristiano Lovatelli Ravarino
• Francis Bacon, Full-body Drawing by Fernando Castro Flórez
• Essere and Tempo
• The Pope
• Drawings as Rebellion and Love by Umberto Guerini
• Signum Baconiensia by Ambra Draghetti
• Unfinished by Cristiano Lovatelli Ravarino
|The Francis Bacon Collection – Bookshop Edition|
Request more information on the volume by filling in the spaces below. Share with us your love for art. Get exclusive benefits on special and limited initiatives.