The Sistine Chapel | Magnus Edizioni
The volume is mainly photographic and it is bilingual. The Frescoes of the 15th Century, the Ceiling, the Universal
Judgement. The texts are written by the Director of the Vatican Museums Prof. Antonio Paolucci.
The images are produced by Scripta Maneant in a New Photographic Campaign.
- Frescoes of the 15th century
- Universal Judgement
- Sistine Chapel’s secret
- Size cm 24 x 29,5
- Pages 384
- Images 300
- Languages Italian/English
- The work is made in co-edition: Edizioni Musei Vaticani – Scripta Maneant Group.
- Section out number of 24 pages printed on Fedrigonni Tatami White
- Binding in canvas with hot gold impressions
- Book Jacket in 5 colors Slipcase
Italian art historian, Director of the Vatican Museums. He has been Minister for Cultural and Environmental Assets and Superintendent of the Museum Centre in Florence.
We use materials of superior quality and beauty to spread the knowledge and excellence of Italian history and art.
Blue canvas binding for cover and case.
Dust jacket printed in 4 colors + blue pantone.
Hot-rolled gold foil on dust jacket and case.
Matte coated paper 170 gr.
Request more information on the volume by filling in the spaces below. Share with us your love for art. Get exclusive benefits on special and limited initiatives.